Cellfood Oxygen Gel 60ml
Cellfood Oxygen Gel
What is Cellfood Oxygen Gel?
Cellfood Oxygen Gel is specially formulated to take advantage of the dramatic topical benefits of Cellfood. Our formulators have utilised specific high quality ingredients – each one known to be an exceptional skin rejuvenator – to create a skin gel that is both beautifying and healing.
What does Cellfood Oxygen Gel do?
- Renews skin texture
- Promotes a youthful complexion
- Supports healing of problem skin conditions
- Is effective for all skin types
- Restores skin’s natural balance
- Softens and smooths dry skin
- Reduces uneven texture
- Refines oily skin
- Reduces blemishes
- Revitalizes skin’s moisture
- Decreases fine lines around eyes and mouth
Where can I use Cellfood Oxygen Gel?
- Stretch marks
- Sun spots
- Rough skin
- Skin damage
What is the magical ingredient in Cellfood Oxygen Gel?
Cellfood Oxygen Gel contains Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Cellfood (a proprietary blend of 78 minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes & dissolved oxygen), Lavender Blossom Extract, Glycerin (kosher), Polysaccharide Gums, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.
When and how do I use Cellfood Oxygen Gel?
- Evening: Cleanse face well. Lightly glide your fingers over the gel and apply a small amount over face and neck, concentrating under the eye area. Your skin firms as the Gel cellfood-oxygen-gel-5dries. Oxygen Gel’s nutrients feed the skin all night, while restoring ideal moisture balance.
- Morning: Wash off Gel; your face will feel clean and fresh. Then re-apply a light film. Skin firms as the Gel dries. Nutrients feed and protect the skin all day. Also use on any non-facial areas requiring revitalization.
- Quick-Mask: Apply a light film at any hour of day or night. Leave on for one hour. Wash off. Face will feel revitalized and nourished.
Moisturizer and makeup tips: If more moisturizing is desired, either mix gel with your favorite moisturizer when applying, or apply gel first, and then moisturizer. You may also apply makeup or sunscreen over Gel.
For persistent conditions: You may add 1 or 2 drops of original Cellfood concentrate to the Oxygen Gel for special skin problems. Don’t add it to the jar – rather, mix a drop or two into an individual application of Gel. You may use cap for mixing. Gel will become more liquified, and will penetrate your skin’s cellular tissue with enhanced oxygenating power.
Detoxification: When first using, short-term skin breakout may occur as toxins draw to the surface. This is a normal healing process.
Note: A generous layer of Gel is desirable for healing skin problems, and may result in some minor flaking as the mask dries. For cosmetic use, using a thinner layer will prevent this.
How is Cellfood Oxygen Gel packaged?
Cellfood Oxygen Gel comes in a 60 mL jar which will last up to several months, depending upon use.
Download Cellfood Book
Media if you want to know more about the Cell Food Products .
|by Dr. Laz Bannock, Ph.D., Director
The Centre for Integrative Medicine, London Published in Functional Nutrition— August, 2003
|BY MICHELLE SCHOFFRO COOK, DNM, DAC, CNC, CITP
Cellfood and Essential Silica Scale Mt Everest
After 73 expeditions in 10 years, Ian Wade relied on Cellfood for the biggest climb of his life— and reports dramatic results.
This information is taken from Cellfood Australia's Website & presents the information on this website for educational and information purposes and not to treat, diagnose or cure any Medical Condition. Cellfood Australia has made every effort to present Cellfood with integrity and compliance with Australian Therapeutic Claims guidelines and Food Standards AU. The book and downloadable information is included by Cellfood Australia for research education purposes only. Cellfood Australia does not endorse/support/use or represent any information not contained on this website or anywhere on the internet where Cellfood is mentioned. Any information found anywhere else with the exeption of officially published Cellfood Australia product brochures or information on this website, may not be compliant with Australian Food Standards/Therapeutic claim laws etc. and is NOT recognised or endorsed by Cellfood Australia. Cellfood Australia and Cellfood products are to NEVER replace competent Professional Medical advice and advises potential users to consult their physician before commencing any nutritional program or undertaking dietary changes.