Epi-Shield Skin Balm
Epi-Shield® 4oz. Jar
Lauricidin® In A Topical Form
EPI-SHIELD®, a balm, has a unique three part topical system that contains an emollient to help moisturize skin, a vegetable-based plasticizer to promote skin conditioning, and contains LAURICIDIN®, an ingredient sourced from coconut oil.
- 1 Jar is a 2-4 Week Supply
- Topical Application last for up to 8 residual hours
- Shield Against the Elements
- Benefits of LAURICIDIN® in an easy to apply moisturizing balm.
- Supported by over 30 years of testing and clinical research.
Why use EPI-SHIELD®?
A Formulation You Can Trust – Get all of the benefits of LAURICIDIN® in an easy to apply moisturizing balm.
Gentle Toughness – EPI-SHIELD® provides a molecular barrier between the outside environment and your skin. The effects of Epi-Shield® last for up to 8 residual hours following topical application.
Multi-Dimensional Applications –
- Occasional dry, flaky, cracked, or scaly skin
- Use after sunburn or windburn
- Dehydrated skin or redness
- Comforting for baby after diaper change
- Itchy, chapped skin – from a dry climate
- Soothing for tattoo aftercare, and more…
Shield Against the Elements – EPI-SHIELD® is perfect for anyone who works with their hands, spends a lot of time on their feet, is frequently exposed to the elements or simply enjoys having smooth, moisturized, comfortable skin.
Research Tested – EPI-SHIELD® has been supported by over 30 years of testing and clinical research.
Main ingredients: Lauricidin® (glycerol monolaurate) 1%, Propylene glycol monocaprylat 1%, Lactic Acid 2%.
Other ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol.
Please note : Postage costs will be approx $11.00 for 1 or 2 jars if not included with other products.