Modifilan - Pure Brown Seaweed Extract - 1 x 90 x 500mg caps
Modifilan - Pure Brown Seaweed Extract - 90 x 500mg caps
Modifilan brown seaweed extract is a concentrated extract of Laminaria japonica. Originally developed as a remedy for heavy metal and radiation poisoning as well as for the rehabilitation of the thyroid, Modifilan is also used for general immune system upkeep and heavy metal detox.
Benefits of Use :
Modifilan brown seaweed extract is an all natural, healing and preventive food product with therapeutic and prophylactic properties. If consumed daily, according to dosage recommendations, Modifilan helps:
- boost the immune system
- detoxify the body from heavy metals, radioactive elements,
free-radicals and toxins
- promote antiobesity and improve thyroid function
- decrease high blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- promote apoptosis
- ease acid reflux and heart burn
- improve hair and nail structure and stimulate growth
Essential Nutrients *
Modifilan brown seaweed extract contains the following elements vital for healthy living:
- Alginates - Alginates, polysaccharides composed of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium salts, help detoxify the body from heavy metals such as strontium, uranium, mercury and lead by binding to the metals and causing them to exit the body without absorption. They also have demonstrated the ability to help lower glucose levels in diabetics as well as lower cholesterol levels.
- Fucoxanthin - Fucoxanthin is a brown carotenoid pigment found in brown seaweed, which in recent clinical studies has been shown to promote the loss of abdominal fat. It also may help fight diabetes. There is 10mg of fucoxanthin per capsule of Modifilan.
- Organic Iodine - Iodine helps control and prevent thyroid-related disorders, stabilize metabolism and promote maturation of the nervous system. Iodine itself is quite rare and is usually synthesized chemically. One of the only ways of obtaining iodine organically is via brown seaweed.
- Fucoidan - Fucoidan, a polysaccharide found only in seaweed, helps stimulate the immune system and promotes apoptosis.
- Laminarin - Laminarin is a nutrient-rich polysaccharide carbohydrate that acts as an energy store for Laminaria japonica.
Modifilan is extracted from the brown seaweed known as Laminaria japonica, grown in the temperate, cold waters near the Kuril Islands. Harvesting Laminaria is a laborious process that involves much manual labor including hand-harvesting by divers, transportation by boat from source to land and finally sun-drying, after which, the seaweed undergoes an extraction process.
The patented technology of physical extraction and low-
temperature, vacuum-evaporation processing removes the seaweed's heavy outer fiber and leaves only the inner, water soluble part of the Laminaria leaf. This involved process enhances the amount of polysaccharides, minerals and vitamins retained in the extract. The removal of the heavy outer fiber also increases the remaining extract's digestibility and bioavailability. After the extract is prepared, it is encapsulated and bottled as Modifilan. Forty pounds of seaweed are used to make a single pound of Modifilan.
Modifilan was first researched and developed in the USSR as treatment for science lab and power plant workers affected by radiation poisoning resulting from nuclear fallout. The Soviet government wanted to discover a natural process by which to detoxify the human body from metal and radiation contamination, thus a project was launched to find such a method.
One branch of research led scientists to examine the proposed medicinal properties of seaweed found off the Far East coast of Russia. After much experimentation, the ingestion of a brown seaweed known as Laminaria japonica was found to enhance the well being of all radiation-poisoned subjects. Due to the favorable results Laminaria yielded in experiments, an extract of the seaweed was produced and titled Modifilan. But it wasn't until twenty years after its discovery that Modifilan was successfully utilized to treat radiation poisoning in volume.
In 1986 a nuclear power plant in Chernobyl, Ukraine exploded, enveloping the city and surrounding areas in radioactive debris. Modifilan was readily deployed to all affected areas and helped detoxify thousands of victims. During treatment, the Soviet government assigned a large group of doctors to monitor the health conditions of all patients using Modifilan. The results overcame all expectations - in addition to Modifilan's ability to remove heavy metals from the body, it was used to rehabilitate thyroid gland function and increase energy level in patients who consumed the extract.
To find out more about Modifilan including research data, doctor testimonials and legal information please visit the manufacturer's website: www.modifilan.com.