PawPaw Leaf Concentrate 500ml - Very refreshing ! WAS $39.95
Paw Paw Leaf Concentrate 500ml
Papaya (or Paw Paw) is a fruiting plant found in tropical regions of the world. It has been cultivated for centuries for its medicinal properties.
Pawpaw (Papaya) contains high concentrations of the digestive enzyme papain, which facilitates the breakdown of protein. Papain has been used to support the pancreas, decrease mucous, reduce pain of rheumatism and to destroy intestinal worms.
The green fruit and leaves of Carica papaya have significant levels of calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, zinc and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and C.In this formulation the therapeutic benefits of the mature green papaya leaves and fruit have been enhanced with the inclusion of green tea extract, chilli, lemon juice and fermented lactobacillus.
Who will benefit from Pawpaw Leaf Supa-Concentrate?
Anyone suffering from:
* Immune deficiency
* Cariovascular disease
* Respiratory conditions
* Diabetes and digestion absorption and elimination problems.
* Training athletes and those with a regular exercise regime will benefit from the high level of nutrients found in this product.
* Organically grown pawpaw (papaya) leaf and green fruit
* Green tea extract increases the antioxidant value (which assists with reducing free radical damage), improves cell integrity, supports the immnue system and prevents oxidative stress.
* Chilli (cayenne) has a positive effect on cardiovascular, respiratory and digestive systems. Chilli stimulates circulation, removes mucous and reduces inflammation.
* Lemon Juice gives the concentrate a great fruity flavour.
* Fermented Lactobacillus supports the growth of good gut bacteria. Good bacteria are essential for proper digestion, absorption and elimination. Good bacteria are also a valuable component of the immune system, promoting a healthy response to invasive patogens both viral and bacterial.
RDD : Take 20 – 30mL daily.
PawPaw Leaf Supa Concentrate may be taken as it is or as a refreshing drink ,diluted with water or fresh juice.It has a pleasant slightly tangy taste. Due to its unique characteristics, it may be flat or slightly fizzy depending on its stage of maturity. It is recommended to refrigerate the product before and after opening and always open the lid slowly.