Lifestream Natural Calcium 120 Caps - ON SPECIAL was $44.95
Lifestream Natural Calcium 120 Caps
Lifestream Natural Calcium is a breakthrough in calcium supplements and presents great potential over other calcium sources because of its porous structure, increased surface area and readily soluble calcium. Its “nature-made” organic composition associating key minerals such as boron and zinc as well as its natural calcium/magnesium ratio of 10:1 make it unique among calcium sources.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is the highest quality calcium available:
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic
- Highly absorbed & well utilised by the body – right into the bones
- 100% Dairy-Free, G.E. Free, Animal Free, Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- Contains magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium and phosphorous - naturally
- Contains NO Hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Contains NO animal products or by-products
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
- Very rich in calcium and contains trace minerals - naturally
- Available in small easy-to-swallow capsules or almost tasteless powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk – it is a natural sea vegetable
- Does not cause soil erosion & is ecologically sustainable – good for the planet!
Sea-vegetable (Lithothamnium calcareum), G.E. Free Corn starch.
Each vegetarian capsule naturally provides (elemental amounts): Calcium (300mg), Magnesium (28mg), Phosphorus (525mcg), Boron (22mcg), Selenium (0.9mcg), Zinc (20mcg), Copper (1.8mcg), Sulphur (2.6mg), Iodine (18mcg).
Take capsules after food. Always take capsules with sufficient cool or room temperature liquid.
- Adults: Take 1-4 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Children up to 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional. Capsules are not recommended for small children.
- During Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Take 2-4 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional.
- Women 54yrs+: Take 1-3 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Store below 30°C. Keep dry and tightly sealed.